Look no further for the latest winter fashion tips for 2019!
1. Build your own look with denim, leather, and basic bottoms: Have a good selection of basic bottoms in your wardrobe: Choose from solid-colored culottes, denim, capris, and standard pants. As for skirts, there’s a variety of lengths to select from, including maxis, minis, and pencil skirts. You can even pick a couple of leather pieces.
2. Intense colors are in with 2019 winter fashion: You’ll see bold-colored monochromatic dresses, tops, bottoms, and jumpsuits in bright or deep blues, reds, oranges, and yellows. But the season’s not entirely about highly saturated colors and high tech: 2019 hues are also influenced by the colors of minerals, stones, metals, and natural browns. So, if you wish, you can wear winter with the quiet elegance of lavenders, earth tones, or stone grays.
3. Flatter your form: Fit your curves in form-fitting zipper dresses, shirts, and jumpsuits as they are back in style, as well as wrap-around dresses, tops, and skirts. Wearing these body-hugging styles is a way to flatter your figure. Then you can feel free to add on sweaters, jackets, scarves, capes, or back shrugs as desired. Watch out for leopard, tiger, zebra prints and even snake-skin dress.
4. Layer Up in with Classic Sweaters. Although the 2019 winter season certainly has its moments for form-fitting outfits, the coldest months of the year are meant for layering up. And that’s when you pick your favorite shirt and snuggle into an over-sized sweater. This year, you’ll have your choice of cabled sweaters and variations on the ribbed cardigan.
5. Say it with Fur: Fur is back! you’ll see plenty of luxurious-looking fur coats which take us back to the golden days of Hollywood. Sheepskin is also making a comeback, so you can have fun coordinating sheepskin outerwear and boots with flannel shirts, sweaters, and jeans.
6. Match your Outfit with your Favorite Footwear: Coordinate your clothes with ankle boots or dig out those cowboy boots in the back of your closet. As for shoes, even thick-soled canvas sneakers are making a comeback.
This winter is the time to play with new renditions of old time favorites. So, mix and match colors, textures while keeping in mind comfort and warmth!
The Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.