Today, Women Fitness brings to you a collection of our Top 5 Healthy Vegetable Soups that are delicious, nutritious and yummylicious! So try them out today!
1. Speedy Gazpacho
- 4 servings
- 1 Cup
- Calories: 120cal
- Fat: 4g
- Saturated Fat: 4g
- Protein: 0.5g
- Carbohydrate: 18g
- Sugar: 17g
- Fibre: 4.5g
- Cucumber ½ , diced
- Red peppers 2 large , deseeded and chopped
- Red onion 1 large, roughly chopped
- Garlic clove 1 large , roughly chopped
- Basil leaves 6 large
- Tomato passata 700 g (1 lb 9 oz)
- Olive oil 1 tablespoon
- Red wine vinegar 4 tablespoons
- Cold chicken 300 ml ( ½ pint )or vegetable stock (recipes page 338) Juice of ½ lemon Black pepper
- Basil leaves, torn 1 chilli, finely chopped
- Green pepper 1 small , deseeded and diced Croutons
- Put the cucumber, red peppers, onion, garlic and basil in a food processor and blend for 1 minute. Add the passata, oil and vinegar and blend until smooth.
- Garnish the bowl of soup with the basil and chilli (if using) and serve the cucumber and pepper dice and the croutons in separate bowls.
The Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.