Sierra Blair-Coyle is from Scottsdale, Arizona, 20-year-old Sierra Blair-Coyle has been competing professionally since the age of 14. A US Bouldering Team member (2010-2014) and two-time National Champion as a junior competitor, Sierra travels the world competing and doing what she loves while also attending Arizona State University on a full-ride academic scholarship.
Sierra Blair-Coyle started climbing at her local mall for fun, and what began as a recreational pastime has turned into a successful athletic career. In 2010, she was the youngest qualifier for the World Cup, and she has recently been placed 3rd at 2014 Dominion Riverrock (Bouldering). She has competed in more than 100 climbing and bouldering contests.
Achievements of Sierra Blair-Coyle
- 3rd 2014 Dominion Riverrock (Bouldering)
- 3rd 2014 Dominion Riverrock (Speed Bouldering)
- 6th 2013 Portland Boulder Rally
- Psicocomp Finalist
- 17th 2013 IFSC World Cup Toronto
- 18th 2013 ABS Nationals
- 1st 2012 Knuckledragger’s Ball
- 2nd 2012 Yank N’ Yard
- 5th 2012 Portland Boulder Rally
- 13th 2012 SBC Pro
- 19th 2012 IFSC World Cup Vail
- 7th 2012 ABS Nationals
- 1st 2011 Knuckledragger’s Ball
- 2nd 2011 Psychedelia
- 4th 2011 Yank ‘N Yard
- 7th 2011 North Face Pro (Nor’easter)
- 10th 2011 ABS Nationals
- 18th 2010 IFSC World Cup Vail
- 5th 2010 ABS Nationals
- 4th 2009 Mammut Bouldering Championships
- 6th 2009 Mammut Gravity Brawl
- 5th 2008 Mammut Bouldering Championships
- 14th 2006 Asian X Games
- National Speed Champion 2005/2007 SCS Nationals (Juniors)
All content on this site is copyright of Women Finess and no part of any article found on this site may be reproduced without an express permission and highlighted, do follow link crediting http://www.womenfitness.net/ or preferably the original page as the source. This interview is exclusive and taken by Namita Nayyar President womenfitness.net and should not be reproduced, copied or hosted in part or full anywhere without an express permission.
The Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.