Kendall is a graduate of UC Davis. She has received a Bachelor’s Degree in Biological Sciences with an emphasis in Neurobiology, Physiology and Behavior. For the over a decade Kendall has been working in Fitness and Wellness as a Personal , Group Fitness Instructor, Coach, Motivational & Educational Public Speaker, Presenter and Examiner for the Aerobics and Fitness Association of America, and most recently as the Northern California Instructor Coordinator for the Silver Sneakers Fitness Program. Kendall brings a broad range of sport and educational experience to her personal training.
Kendall has also lead the UC Davis Football, Basketball, Gymnastics, and Women’s Swim Team through pre-season conditioning. She has enjoyed training tri-athletes, instructing swim lessons, teaching diverse group fitness classes and training clients of all fitness levels, ages, and backgrounds. Kendall is skilled in helping clients develop programs that compliment their hectic life style. With her training she will continue to inspire and engage, breaking through your fitness plateaus and keeping you motivated. Kendall has experience in weight loss programs, weight training, sports performance, injury prevention, stress management, plyometrics, special populations, triathlon training, core conditioning, functional training, Nordic Walking, Pilates, Yoga, contest preparation and much more. Kendall looks forward to helping her clients develop a personalized program that will achieve their unique goals.
Kendall has competed in dozens of NPC Bikini competitions on both a regional and national level. She has been honored as a contributing author, sponsored athlete, and spokes model. In January of 2014, she was selected as one of 5 female finalists in the Bodybuilding.com BodySpace Spokesmodel Search. With this title her photos are featured throughout the website and print materials. She looks forward to using these platforms to educate, motivate, and inspire on a global scale.
Achievements of Kendall Lou Schmidt
- Outstanding Senior at UC Davis 2007 -Honors denoted on diploma
- Mary Jeanne Gilhooly Award Nominee 2007- Honors the outstanding UC Davis graduating senior woman
- Valedictorian Rocklin High School Graduating Class of 2003
- 1st Place Tri For Fun sprint triathlon on July 12, 2008
- 2012 NPC Sacramento Show 4th
- 2012 NPC Nevada State 1st
- 2012 NPC Tahoe Show 1st Overall
- 2012 NPC San Francisco 3rd
- 2013 NPC Nevada State 3rd
- 2013 WBFF Northern California 3rd
- 2014 Bodyuilding.com BodySpace Spokes Model Finalist
- Featured on Bodybuilding.com “We ‘Mirin” Volume 42, 43, 52, and 83
- Contributing writer to and model for Athletic Women Magazine October 2013
- Contributing writer for BodyBuilding.com
Certifications done by Kendall Lou Schmidt
- ACE Certified Personal Trainer
- AFAA Practical Yoga
- AFAA Practical Pilates
- Leki Nordic Walking
- Silver Sneakers Classic
- Silver Sneakers Stretch
- AFAA Certified Instructor
- AFAA Indoor Cycling
- AFAA Multiple Client Training
- LeMond Indoor Cycling
- Silver Sneakers Circuit
All content on this site is copyright of Women Fitness and no part of any article found on this site may be reproduced without an express permission and highlighted, do follow link crediting http://www.womenfitness.net/ or preferably the original page as the source. This interview is exclusive and taken by Namita Nayyar President womenfitness.net and should not be reproduced, copied or hosted in part or full anywhere without an express permission.
All Written Content Copyright © 2016 Women Fitness
The Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.