The ponytail styler can also be used to tame a mass of curls, creating a ponytail with a simple double twist.
- Use a comb with widely spaced teeth to smooth the hair back and into a ponytail. Secure with a covered band.
- Insert the styler.
- Thread the ponytail through the styler.
- Begin to pull the styler down……
- …continue pulling…..
- ..so that the ponytail pull through.
- Repeat the step 3 to 6.
- Apply a little mouse to your hands and use it to re-form the curls, scrunching to achieve a good shape.
- Time: 5 minutes
- Ease/Difficulty: Easy
- Hair type: Long and naturally curl or permed
You will need
- Widely spaced tooth comb
- Covered Bands
- Ponytail Styler
The Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.