When it comes to anything athleisure wear that transitions from day to night, sign me up! I
practically live in gym clothes, so when a brand creates athleisure wear that serves the purpose
for my workout and a quick cocktail with my girls, I am a customer for life.
- Alo Yoga has a super cute cover tank that crosses in the front and paired with a fitted blazer along with a cute heel will make you a style star.
- I literally want to wear everything Port de Bras makes! Port de Bras makes some of the most trendy tops and leggings that can go from day to night. The details are something I have never seen in athleisure wear before. You won’t believe you have on gym clothes.
- Ivy Park is my fav street athleisure wear brand to date. Not only is Beyonce’s brand trendy, but it is also inclusive. I love my Ivy Park parka jacket paired with my leather yoga pants and heels.
- Year of Ours is another athleisure wear brand that focuses on comfort all the while keeping up with what’s trending. I am super obsessed with the one-shoulder splash crop top with a matching skirt. Transition this look by adding a jacket and heels.
- Adidas by Stella McCartney has a number of collaborations under their belt and she stays relevant for her modern and style-driven athleisure wear. The ‘true strength’ crop top paired with the shiny leggings takes you from the gym to party with a snap of the finger.
- Koral is a very trendy athleisure wear that hits the mark on transitional gym wear. Koral is a gym to whatever is next, kinda wear.
- Everlane cares about your comfort and the environment at the same time! The Everlane performance bike unitard is the perfect basic to transition with a plaid shirt and chunky boots
Keicia Shanta is a fashion + clean beauty + lifestyle content creator for FashionCrush by Keicia a.k.a. FashionCrushWeekly. She has been committed to her sustainable fashion journey by enrolling into The London School of Fashion’s, Fashion and Sustainability program powered by Kering. Gaining these tools have enabled Keicia Shanta to work with up-and-coming brands that seek to become more ethical. She has been seen on FOX and ABC highlighting up and coming fashion trends, as well as print coverage in Sheen Magazine, The South China Morning Post, Authority Magazine, The Business of Business and Thrive Global.
The Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.