A number of research studies have indicated that the practice of mindfulness is strongly correlated with well-being and perceived health.
What is Mindfulness?
Mindfulness is the concious process of bringing one’s attention to the internal and external experiences occurring in the present moment, leading to a sense of steady, confident and contended joy. “It isn’t about papering our walls with inspirational quotes and reeating positive thoughts to ourselves. Its about following our passions and engaging in action that inpires and brings the best in us.” according to Martha Brettschneider, author of the book, Blooming in Mindfulness.
Motivational Tips to Boost Positive Energy
Life is a journey and has a number of lessons to offer us from the Nature that surrounds us.
- Nature always moves Forward.
- Noticing the details makes the journey richer.
- Celebrate tiny progress.
- Go at your pace, without trying to please others.
- Expect Setbacks.
- Practice Acceptance and nonresistance.
- Action isn’t everything.
- Some days will be boring.
- Rainy Days can make things sparkle.
- Some days yo will question the Universe’s intention.
- Some days you will lose your compass.
- Tiny bits of progress each day add up to something big .
- Sometimes you just need to take a step back.
- Don’t get distracted by what the other buds are doing.
- Find joy in every stage rather than focusing on when it will be “finished.”
Remember that We all have the power to increase the supply joy in our lives only if we take care of our body, train our mind to connect with the rest of the creation.
Matha Brettschneider, is a writer, blogger and award winning photographer with a passion for inspiring mindfulness, the practice of finding beauty in the present moment.
- Learning the Art of Positive Thinking
- Get Ready to Spice up your Boring Workout
- Improving Memory and Concentration with Yoga
The Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.