The countdown is on for Monday night’s dinner to be hosted by Culinary Expert, Board Advisor, and Brand Partner, Padma Lakshmi, celebrating her brand partnership with DAH! India Inspired Yogurt at Semma Southern Indian cuisine restaurant in the West Village of NYC.
The multi-course menu features DAH!’s signature Lassi probiotic-rich smoothie incorporated into dishes created by Chef Vijay Kumar.
Lassi Chakit Kar Denaa
- Mango Infused El Cristiano Reposado Ultra Premium Tequila
- DAH! Alphonso Mango Lassi, Fresh Lemon
- Candied Rim, Shooter Glass (sampler size)
A Dah!-sh of Honey
- Black Extra Anéjo El Cristiano Ultra Premium Tequila
- Served On The Rocks + Dried Mango Garnish
- Accompanied by Mango Honey + DAH! Alphonso Mango Lassi Chaser
El Cristiano Silk Smitha
- Cardamom Infused El Cristiano Silver Ultra Premium Tequila
- Organic Agave, Pink Peppercorn, Martini Style
Take Me To Semma
Feni, Passionfruit, Velvet Falernum
Indian Wine Selection by Skurnik
- Conquilla Rose Cava
Durkheimer Feuerberg Riesling Kabinett Halbtrocken, Darting
Chardonnay ‘Central Coast’, Sandhi – Raj Parr’s CA project
Pinot Noir, ‘California’, The Pinot Project
Beer by 1947 Indian Craft Beer
- Chicken 65 | fried chicken, DAH! Plain Lassi dip
- Idli Fries | DAH! Plain Lassi infused crispy rice cakes, gunpowder
- Tawa Prawns | DAH! Plain Lassi marinated prawns, Kerala spice
- Uttappam | DAH! Plain Lassi infused rice & lentil pancake, vegetables
- Dahi Puri | semolina puffs, spiced potatoes, DAH! Plain Lassi cream
- Thayir Vadai (Dahi Vada) | lentil dumplings, tamarind, DAH! Plain Lassi sauce
Second Course (Family Style)
- Vendakkai Mor Kozhambu | Fresh & crispy okra, DAH! Plain Lassi gravy
- Kozhi Allepey | poussin (spring chicken), garam masala, DAH! Plain Lassi gravy
- Kaikari Kurma (v) (avail. upon request) | seasonal vegetables, coconut milk
- Thayir Sadam (curd rice with DAH! Plain Lassi)
- Parotta (layered flatbread)
- Thengai Sadam (v) (coconut rice)
- Thayir Mambazham | DAH! Alphonso Mango Lassi, fresh mango, vermicelli
- DAH! Organic Plain Almond Milk Yogurt (v) (avail. upon request)
DAH! (da-hee) India-inspired products are crafted with wholesome ingredients and slow-cultured for the highest probiotic count and incredible flavor. The slow-culturing process, rooted in ancient Indian traditions, coupled with unique buttermilk cultures, yields yogurts with 15B probiotics per serving. DAH! yogurts have lower sugar because we use real fruit and other wholesome ingredients which results in a smooth texture and taste that truly defines what digestive health should taste like.
At DAH!, we believe that you shouldn’t have to sacrifice taste for health, which is why all of our gut-healthy products taste amazing.
“The brand, including founders JD Sethi and Ajeet Burns, is thrilled to welcome Padma Lakshmi to DAH! as Board Advisor & Brand Partner. Her expertise, passion, and knowledge bring an extraordinary skill set to the brand. Our partnership is a perfectly organic, exciting alignment!”
“I’ve talked to the founders a lot about how they make their yogurt and why they’re so passionate about it being done in a particular way. That struck home to me. I thought, these are folks who care just as much as I do about the food they’re producing and the product they’re sharing.” – Padma Lakshmi
Visit www.dahlicious.com to learn more including a full list of retailers, and follow @dahlicious on social media.
The Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.