Are you ready to take on the 7 days beauty challenge with new eye makeup looks to stun everyone around you, everyday?
1. Twiggy-Inspired Lashes: Layer on mascara, and, while wet, gently press sections of lashes together to form a spiked look.
2. Popping Highlighter: The highlighter extends from the eyes to cheekbones popping out, giving an overdone look. Go on to dust glitter across your forehead and hairline.
3. Cobalt Smokey Eyes: Here comes the stunning bright-blue smoky eyes with the following products from Marc Jacobs Beauty: Velvet Noir Major Volume Mascara, Highliner Matte Gel Eye Crayon in Out Of The Blue, and Eye-conic Eyeshadow Palette in Smartorial.
4. Full, Feathered Brows: Try out those full, feathered brows. If you aren’t naturally gifted with thick-as-hell brows, swipe a tinted gel back and forth, like a windshield wiper, over your brows to coat both sides of the hair for a fuller finish.
5. The Disco Lids: Try this on in the eveneing out or for that suprising look. Put on glitter on the upper eyelid— as if a fairy exploded on your face.
6. The Metallic Look: Try out the metallic strip of liner with your dress to add glamour to your dressing. Trust me it just works wonderfully. Use the liner to trace your eye contour as desired. For a more intense looking eye makeup use the applicator tip at the end to delicately blend the eyeliner.
7. The Pop Art Eyes: For that glorious look paint blue or colour of your choice across your eyelids, kinds of nights.
Get ready for that new impressive look every day.
The Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.