Evergreen Protein Shake
- 2 cups Raw Baby Spinach
- 1 cup Coconut Milk
- 1/2 cup frozen Pineapple
- 1/2 cup frozen Blueberries
- 1/4 cup frozen Banana
- 2 scoops BPI Vanilla Caramel Whey-HD
- 2 tbsp Raw Honey
- Add spinach, coconut milk, and BPI whey to blender. Mix until smooth, then slowly add in frozen fruit and honey. Serve cold and enjoy!
Pineapple Coconut Milk Smoothie
Smoothie with the combination of coconut milk and Greek yogurt.
- Quick cooking oats – 1/4 cup (I have used Quaker oats)
- Chia seeds – 1-1/2 teaspoons
- Coconut Milk – 1 cup ( I have used home made.)
- Greek Yogurt – 1/4 cup
- Pineapple chunks – 1 cup (frozen works too. I have used fresh)
- Sugar – 2 teaspoons (Optional. Adjust to pineapple sweetness)
- Add oats, pineapple, Sugar (if using) and chia seeds to blender / food processor. Blend to smooth paste. Add yogurt, Coconut milk and whip to desired smoothness.
Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie
- 1 cup frozen banana, sliced
- 1 oz natural peanut butter
- 1/2 cup 1% milk
- 1 tbsp honey
- Combine all ingredients in a blender. Blend until smooth. Refrigerate or serve immediately.
Strawberry, Chamomile and Quinoa Smoothie
- 1/2 cup chamomile tea
- 1 tablespoon dried chamomile flowers (or 1 tea bag), plus extra flowers for garnish
- 1 cup almond milk (or regular milk)
- 1/4 cup cooked quinoa
- 1/2 cup strawberries (fresh or frozen)
- Steep chamomile flowers in hot water for about 5 minutes. Strain flowers (or remove tea bag) if you don’t want to include them in the smoothie. If you want to include them for a more intense flavor, leave them. Refrigerate until cool.
- Put the almond milk, cold chamomile tea (and flowers if using), cooked quinoa and strawberries in a blender and blend until smooth. Sweeten with honey if needed.
- Garnish with dried chamomile flowers if desired.
Kale, Berry and Acai Power Smoothie
- 1 ripe banana
- 1/3 of a cup of blueberries
- 1/3 of a cup of strawberries
- 1/2 a cup of kale leaves (remove the hard parts of the stalks)
- 1/4 of a cup of almond milk or water
- 1 tablespoon of ground flax seed
- 1 tablespoon of hemp powder
- 1 tablespoon of chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon of acai
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- Place all the ingredients in a blender together, removing the banana form the peel first of course, then blend into a delicious mix. Depending how liquid you like your smoothie then you may want to add a little more water.
- If you’re craving a crunch then sprinkle some extra chia seeds, oats and some hemp seeds on the top.
Note: Smoothies and shakes lose their wonderful consistency within about 30 minutes. So, don’t make it until you’re ready to consume it.
The Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.